Where to begin! How about 6 years ago when I first started coaching volleyball. Maddie wasn’t at the first practice due to being out of town. All the girls kept telling me, “Coach, you will love squirt! She is so sweet.” Yep, Maddison (or as I like to call her, Maddie) was “Squirt.” And “Squirt” is now graduating and has grown into such an amazing young lady. I just love this girl. I knew this photo shoot was going to be fun, but I didn’t know it was going to be as amazing and funny as it was. I’d like to say it was an adventure. Maddie and her mom (Holly) spent weeks leading up to our shoot searching for tons of cool spots for us to use. A few of them required Holly to pull out some of her amazing parking skills (you go, Holly!). We also utilized our amazing yelling skills as we walked thru a field of tall grass in order to scare away any wild creatures that might be hiding at our feet. Yep, we had a good time.
So, I had to pull out just a few of my favorite pics for this blog and I’m so drawn to Maddie’s sweet, semi-serious look. She just rocks that look! It’s like “BAM!” 🙂
I also wanted to start something new with my senior blogs. My friends over at Redbox Photography (in FL) do this and I think it is so fun! It is 10 things you might not know about Maddie. And here they are.
10 Things About Maddie
1. Where do you attend school? Greenwood Christian Academy
2. What are your hobbies? I love playing volleyball, listening to music, working out, eating healthy, swimming, and hanging out with my friends and family.
3. What is your favorite color? Purple and bright blues
4. Favorite childhood memory? I have a lot of childhood memories! Two of my favorites are family vacations to Florida and playing with my brother Morgan and cousins Zach, Hannah, and Mak.
5. Food that you can not stand? Watermelon! I can’t even stand the smell of it!
6. Favorite book? The Bible.
7. Are you a cat person, dog person or neither? DOG!!
8. Who has been an important role model for you thus far? Multiple people in my family
9. What will you miss most about high school? Volleyball and my entire class
10. What are your plans for the future? Go to college and major in excercise science
*Extra: I was born in Louisville, KY and lived there for a little over 2 years
Thanks, Maddie!!!!!! I’m going to miss you so much next year! Love ya!
Cat, I know I have told you this time and time again, but I must tell you again! YOU ARE AMAZING and have emormous talent!!
Thank you again for your love, time, and talent!
You have three more Booher kids to go!! Yay us!!
Love ya Cat <3